Deliciously Juicy Turkey Meatballs
Want to know the secret? SALSA!
These meatballs are also toddler-friendly and have hidden veggies in the form of carrots, onion, and some parsley for flavor. They are delicious and a family favorite at my house!
Perfect paired with pasta, marinara sauce, greens, and parmesan
Juicy Turkey Meatballs
These turkey meatballs are bursting with flavor, and also have hidden veggies! A family favorite to feed everyone. Pair with pasta for an easy, delicious meal!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 dozen meatballs 1x
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup italian parsley leaves, lightly packed
- 1 small white or yellow onion, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 egg
- 2–3 TBSP salsa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line large baking sheet with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Add the carrots, onion, and parsley to a food processor. Pulse on high until well mixed. Then add in all remaining ingredients, and continue to blend on high until a smooth mixture forms.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoon-size meatballs and add to baking sheet.
- Bake all meatballs for 22-25 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Enjoy! Serve with pasta and marinara sauce with spinach or peas for a well balanced meal.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Also freezes well. Great for meal prep!
Keywords: meal prep, turkey meatballs, toddler meatballs, hidden veggie meatballs
Enjoy these delicious protein-packed meatballs – a staple!