Delicious Freezer Banana Bites with Almond Butter, Chocolate, and Two Types of Seeds!
A poppable, delicious, sweet treat or go-to snack!
Fiber-rich bananas with carbs for energy, protein-packed nut butter, creamy chocolate, and fiber-rich seeds for good digestion. Name a better combination!
Freezer Banana Bites
Deliciously nourishing snack bite made with protein, healthy fats, fiber, and carbs. A balanced treat that’s SO simple to make!
- 2–3 large bananas, sliced
- almond butter (or any creamy nut butter)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup hemp seeds
- Slice bananas into small discs. Spread nut butter between two banana halves and place on baking sheet. Repeat with all banana slices. Set in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Once banana bites are frozen, melt chocolate chips either in the microwave (30 seconds at a time, be sure to stir and avoid burning) or in double broiler. Place seeds on two separate plates.
- Dip 1 end of banana bites into chocolate, then roll in seed mixture. Place back on baking sheet. Repeat for all, then place back in freezer to set for another hour. Store in freezer and enjoy!