Delicious Monster Cookies – a fan favorite!
Oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips….you can’t go wrong.
Warm cookies fresh out of the oven…is there anything better?
Delicious Monster Cookies
These warm, chewy oatmeal Monster Cookies are the best sweet treat. Easily gluten free with certified GF oats and a true family favorite over here!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 TBSP flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate candies (such as M&Ms or Unreal)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (or melted butter)
- flaky sea salt, for toppikng
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set aside a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and coconut.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together all wet ingredients: vanilla extract, peanut butter, melted coconut oil, honey, and egg. Pour into dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add in chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and candies and continue to stir.
- Take ~1 TBSP bal of dough and add to oiled baking sheet. Repeat until you make ~1 dozen cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with flaky sea salt, let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container up to 5 days on the counter.
Need more dessert ideas? I’ve got you covered!