Cool off this summer with these insanely delicious chewy date and nut cookie cups filled with ice cream!
No bake & made with feel-good whole food ingredients: almonds, dried mulberries, dates, cinnamon, chia seeds, and ground flax.
This is the perfect vehicle for any dessert – fill it with pudding, mousse, cool whip, or whipped cream, too! Print
Chewy Date Icecream Cups
This easy no-bake dessert is the perfect bite-size treat when you’re craving something deliciois. A chewy, dense cookie cup filled with icecream for the perfect cooling combo this summer!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 16 small tarts 1x
- 12–14 pitted medjool dates
- 2 cups dried mulberries
- 1 cup almonds or pecans
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dash of sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 TBSP ground flax
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Rolled oats (as needed for desired texture)
- icecream of choice
- In a food processor, blend together dates, mulberries, nuts, 1 tsp coconut oil cinnamon and sea salt. Add in oats as needed for graininess. Mixture should be thick and doughy, not runny.
- In a small muffin tin, spray with non stick spray.
- Add 1 TBSP of dough to small muffin tins and press to form tart shapes. Place in freezer to set.
- Once ready to enjoy, take tarts out of freezer and remove from tin with a knife gently.
- Fill with icecream of choice and devour!
- Store extra tarts in freezer until ready to enjoy.
Keywords: icecream cups, healthy dessert, date cookie cups, icecream bites
Devour it as you wish –
- Spoon the icecream out and eat the cookie cup last
- Let the icecream soften and bite into the cookie AND the icecream
- Lick the icecream like in an icecream cone and bite down the cookie edges